Clear Aligners in Conyers, GA
Conyers Dental Associates are pleased to provide ClearCorrect, the invisible braces that offer a comfortable and aesthetic solution for crooked teeth. Call us today at 770-483-6655 to schedule an appointment for new clear aligners in Conyers, GA.
If you have crooked or misaligned teeth, you may be apprehensive about traditional alignment treatments from orthodontists. Metal braces can be unappealing, less than hygienic, and cause mouth soreness, irritation, and discomfort.
However, the new-generation braces are something quite different! The ClearCorrect invisible braces system we offer at Conyers Dental Associates is a discreet and comfortable solution for straightening teeth. If you live in Conyers, GA, be sure to schedule a consultation at our dental office to learn more about these revolutionary clear braces.
What are ClearCorrect Invisible Braces?
ClearCorrect appliances are nearly-invisible sets of thermoformed thermoplastic aligner trays with an elastomeric layer. To the layperson, that means they are clear, hard-plastic aligners formed to fit over your teeth. Throughout the teeth straightening process, you’ll have to wear a sequence of aligner trays over the course of months to move your teeth to their correct positions incrementally.
ClearCorrect offers three treatment options, namely:
- The Limited 6 treatment for the correction of a minor alignment issue with six aligners
- The Limited 12 treatment for malocclusion correction using 12 aligners
- The Unlimited plan, which provides patients with all the aligners they need to correct severe malocclusion issues
The Advantages of ClearCorrect Over Traditional Braces
ClearCorrect aligners offer various advantages over traditional metal braces and even other modern tooth-straightening solutions:
- Comfort: ClearCorrect aligners are comfortable to wear, and you can keep them in your mouth for up to 22 hours, with no pain or irritation. You can and should also wear the aligners while you sleep.
- Aesthetics: ClearCorrect is a discreet, transparent aligner system that is nearly undetectable to those around you. The trays are also stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Flexibility: The thermoplastic aligners are flexible and easy to remove and re-insert when you want to brush and floss your teeth, eat, or clean your aligners.
- Convenience: With the ClearCorrect malocclusion treatment, you don’t have to visit our offices for regular check-ups and adjustments. We’ll provide you with a complete treatment plan and the entire series of aligners. Once every few weeks, you can change the aligners yourself.
- Permanent Results: Wearing ClearCorrect invisible braces is a highly effective orthodontic treatment for crooked or crowded teeth and unsightly gaps.
- Healthy, Non-Abrasive Solution: The ClearCorrect system allows you to follow your home dental care routine. Unlike traditional braces, ClearCorrect aligners don’t contribute to the accumulation of food particles and plaque on your teeth.
ClearCorrect as Orthodontic Treatment in Conyers, GA
Wearing ClearCorrect aligners is an effective treatment for:
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Overbites and underbites
- Gaps between the teeth
Clear aligners gradually move teeth through the gentle application of pressure while reshaping the supporting bone. When you undergo our malocclusion treatment, the Conyers Dental Associates team will submit an impression of your teeth and a prescription of how your teeth should straighten to ClearCorrect.
Then, ClearCorrect will 3D-print a series of plastic trays, which you’ll wear day and night until your teeth are straight and in alignment with each other.
Want to find out more? At Conyers Dental Associates, we can help you get the perfect smile with ClearCorrect. Give us a call at 770-483-6655 to schedule an appointment at our dental offices in Conyers, GA.