Family Dentistry in Conyers GA
Let us keep your family’s teeth healthy — contact Conyers Dental Associates in Conyers, GA, today!
Finding a dental practice to keep your entire family’s teeth in good shape can be difficult. Fortunately, Conyers Dental Associates offers family dentistry, general dentistry, teeth whitening, and more — we can give you the type of high-quality care that you expect for those you love.
Dental Exams & Cleanings
An essential part of maintaining your teeth is regular dental exams and cleanings. During your examination, Dr. Brunton will check your mouth for gum disease, cavities, or any other abnormalities that might indicate a more serious issue.
Even if you do not have your natural teeth, you should continue to see a dentist for regular exams and cleanings. Poorly maintained replacement teeth can lead to severe health concerns later on.
Frequent dental exams and cleanings are especially crucial for young children. They should begin visiting a dentist while they are young so they can build healthy oral hygiene habits at a young age.
Be sure to schedule a cleaning every six months, at least. Patients with gum disease or severe oral health concerns should visit more frequently.
During your dental exam, you can expect Dr. Brunton to:
- Remove stains on your teeth
- Check the health and position of your jaw
- Check for decay and cavities to determine your need for a root canal or other procedure
- Perform an X-ray of your teeth
- Determine your overall oral health
At Conyers Dental Associates, we offer high-quality, tooth-colored fillings to our patients to help repair damaged teeth. Our fillings can restore the strength and appearance of your teeth to make you confident in your smile.
We can complete dental fillings in as little as one visit with direct fillings. Indirect fillings for more severe tooth decay, on the other hand, can take several visits to complete. Our practice also offers cosmetic dentistry services like veneers and crowns that help mask and repair very severe damage to your teeth.
Tips for At-Home Oral Hygiene
At Conyers Dental Associates, we understand that getting to the dentist on time isn’t always realistic with a family at home. Even when you can’t make it for a scheduled cleaning or dental exam, there are things you can do at home to improve and protect your overall oral hygiene.
Our dentists recommend that you do the following:
- Rinse your mouth or chew sugar-free gum after each meal
- Avoid sugary foods or things like soda or coffee that stain and damage your teeth
- Brush your teeth in the morning and before bed; try to floss at least once, too
- Avoid smoking or chewing tobacco
- Eat a nutritious diet that promotes oral health
- Protect your teeth during sports & recreational activities
Please contact Conyers Dental Associates in Conyers, GA, today at 770-483-6655 to book an appointment with Dr. Brunton and our hygienists.